The Work is a simple yet effective questioning process that teaches you how to define and question thoughts that cause all the pain in the world. It is a way of understanding what causes you pain and openly addressing the reasons behind your problems.
People who consistently practice The Work often report improvement in:
- Depression: Solve (or even find happiness in) situations that once crippled you.
- Stress: Live with less anxiety and fear.
- Relationships: Establish deeper connections and closeness with your partner, mother, father, kids, friends and yourself.
- Anger Issues: Understand what angers or hurts you and be less reactive.
- Mental Clarity: Live and work smarter, more efficiently, and more openly.
- Energy: Experience constant vitality and well-being.
- Peace: Explore how to become someone who loves what is.
This course offers six 2-hour sessions on Byron Katie The Work with The Work facilitator Feza